Tuesday, January 16, 2007

For the good in all.

Jag tänkte att en ny hjälte behövdes.


Hexic på XBOX 360 är old school-glädje när den är som bäst. Survival mode är mitt hem.
_____________________________________________________________
O Lord my Father, I shall go forth into life, be Thou near me. With You in spirit I shall seek what is handed to me. Help me prevail over the loud screaming of my foes, trying to put me out alone.
With You in heart I shall never fall with fear. Help me drown out their cries of my demise with the shrieks of they own wounded hearts. Help me smite those, who in their evil state of mind, try to stand in my way of glory and honor. Help me turn their smiles into bloody cries, which will drive them insane and out of sense. In moment of need, help me dogde their futile attempts to bring me of faith and see my head hang from a noose.
Be Thou near me, my heavenly saviour. O Lord My Father, the protector of the purehearted and the One who gives refuge to the veracious. Be by my side Faithful, for sakes of Love, of Life and of all that is Good in Your divine creation.
I ask this of you, Father, to let me be Valiant in heart, as you intended it.
Forever I shall never doubt in my faith to Thy, Amen.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

jag älskar dig.

Anonymous said...

Jag älskar dig också.

mado. said...

haha, jag har inte sett förrän NU att hans armar och fötter är a,b, x och y, HAHAHA :D

Anonymous said...

Okej att jag ritar illa, men skärp dig!


Jag måste dock i försvar säga att mitt "b" är beteckningen för "beta", därav den ovanligt (till och med fö rmig) fula formen på densamme.