skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Suburban Tales
Guess my suburb and you win a free tour.
Wednesday, January 03, 2007
I wished I had the time to hurry.
Reading this blog is like giving money to a homeless person, watching him spend it on alcohol, and just think that he had something important to celebrate.
=)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2008
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
February
(1)
▼
2007
(25)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(3)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(4)
▼
January
(8)
Blir det helvetet för det?
Tehe.
For the good in all.
Hon står på asfaltsväg, privatägd.
Ibland går det långt.
Hör man röster är man sjuk.Hör man Gud är man fräl...
Help.
I wished I had the time to hurry.
►
2006
(17)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(14)
Links
Google News
About Me
LostBoy
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment